My regular readers may have noticed that I’ve been a massive blog slacker lately. I’m not ignoring you… really… I’m just finding it hard to squeeze everything in to my busy days, and the blog has been suffering. I’m sorry. I’ll be back soon, I promise!
In the meantime, I figured I’d tell you what I’ve been up to…
Conferences, Events and Things:
– I attended FITC Screens last week and had my mind blown
– I attended WordCamp on the weekend and met some really lovely people
– I’m going on my first official business trip next week to teach a seminar
– I’m speaking on this panel October 18
– I’m attending this conference October 19
– I’m attending this conference October 20
– I’m speaking at this conference November 1
– I’m attending this conference November 3-4
– I’m attending this event December 1
AND, I’m SOOOOO EXCITED that I purchased my ticket for An Event Apart San Diego in May 2013. I’m going to meet my web design idols in person!
Wow, I’m exhausted just looking at that list. Onwards and upwards…
[Everyday I’m Hustlin’ Tattly Temporary Tattoo by Arianna Orland. Somebody buy it for me, please]